Latest in Nudge

6.03.2009

Meester MTV Awards




Now that everyone knows I DVRed the awards, let me give my second reason for which I did so. Two words Leighton Meester. She might as well been wearing a bathing suit. The dress she wore showed a lot of skin and not only that she added the cute factor of trying to pull it down the entire night. Don't know why turns me on. I'd like to imagine that her stylist, who is now working the Wendy's late-night drive thru window, was just like me saying, "No Leighton Trrrrrrrrust me it looks fine". Meester even was the target of Andy Sandberg's abuse about an open fart policy when he hosts the show. "While I host everyone feel free to fart, that goes for you Leighton Meester", he said, during the opening credits. I've said it before these things might be cheesey, but zipping through them quick on the DVR to find hidden gems like this make it well worth it for any creepy guy.

**The video below I usually just watch on mute

That's What She Said,

Mike Love



<



2 comments:

BigBill2009 said...

Check please...She's amazing

Kinnear said...

Boy that Little Wayne sure can act huh? He looked completely natural getting through those lines to present the award. I can't wait to see him starring with Travolta and Nic Cage in the next great Hollywood blockbuster

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting