Latest in Nudge

6.19.2009

Fox Toe- The Greatest Megan Fox Camel Toe Ever




I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Yowsa. This is the CT of the year
Luckiest guy in the world might be the dude with the beige, snazy blazer (hopefully it's not her pops). I can see what I'd say now, "I got your bags, nooo, nooo ladies first". As Fox walks up the stair case,nervously playing with her hair, my eyes would be fixated on the heavens opening before me. Something tells me this entire scene happened in slow motion to that guy. I can guarantee you as soon as they got inside the plane he immediately passed out. Fox + Cameltoe= Overload. God knows when I saw these pics I jumped out my seat probably more excited than if I were to have seen full nude shots of her. Unbelievable. Have fun.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love







If you liked that, you may also like these:

5 comments:

ClaptonisGod said...

ummm is that Fox's Camel Toe?

SKB said...

Looks like a chicken lip

El Nudgie said...

You know what's crazy, these are probably the first pictures of her where she hasn't looked insanely hot. Maybe she's suddenly hit a wall and the whole "camel toe thing" is a way of her trying to jump start her career. Just a theory.

PizzaTosser2009 said...

I think she looks hotter in this pic than all her other ones..love the dressed down look

FarmingdaleTigers said...

I'd love to split those uprights

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting