Latest in Nudge

6.24.2009

Chanelle my Belle



Let me tell you something. If you haven't read my post's blatantly boasting about our friends the "Nuts" website, then browse BBTN a little longer. You just haven't been paying attention. I try to make it fun for you kids, but you always overlook key information. Remember Rosie Jones from the London Calling article? Ya she's one of their chicks. I plug their site (heehee) in hopes of being invited, along with BBTN staff, to one of their photo shoots where I will immediately collapse and join Ed McMahon in the pearly skies.
Back to the issue at hand. I'd like to unveil to you Wakefield's own, Chanelle Hayes. Formerly of Big Brother, (British version which I'm currently purchasing Satellite TV to watch) Chanelle was only 19 @*#$%^&+#*(sorry I collapsed onto the keyboard) when she joined the Big Brother house. A fan fav with her "Posh Hairdo", Chanelle ran away from home sort of speak and released a risque pop single titled "I Want It". Contrary to popular believe the song was not about yours truly, although when I listen I get the secret messages she put in there for me. She is also well know for making a "sex tape" with a puppet from her MTV Show: Chanelle: Wannabe Popstar (see below). I swear the action puppets get nowadays is unreal. I guess it's deserved after all those years of people's hands being stuck up their asses. O well, I'll leave you with this sexy line from Chanelle Hayes. Peace.

Chanelle says...

"In my dream shoot, I'd wear nothing but Swarovski crystals and I'd have them covering my bits. I'd be wearing big diamond rings and a pair of stilettos and that's it. It'd be so sexy.


***I wanna openly admit that I'm disgusted at my self for "enjoying" this video....... involving a puppet.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love














3 comments:

MuppetBoobies said...

I just punched the clown to this video and am currently looking for a cliff to jump off of.

Kermit the Frog said...

That puppet has a lot of great moves that I can learn from.

Guadzilla said...

Greatest Video Ever. She's incredible

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting