Latest in Nudge

6.16.2009

She's Famous... Two (me)




When I stumbled upon these pictures I for a brief moment knew what it was like when gold was discovered by the Egyptians in the Prehistoric times. I stood there and just looked at my new discovery. Gleaming (for my computer screen) I knew that I had found something extremely valuable and would help future generations to come. I present to you my new "She's Famous to Me" nudgette. Enjoy.

That's What She Said,

Mike Love














If you liked that, you may also like these:



If you liked that, you may also like these:


3 comments:

Jagrbombs said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

banacek said...

outrageous. She's famous to me

Videotapez said...

Top shot is a lot to handle. man o man

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting