Latest in Nudge

6.07.2009

The Nudge Falls in Love for the 86th Time This Year- This Week it's Pure Dee




All right. Everyone knows that I'm keeping track of how many times I have fallen in love with some Myspace hottie this year. And this cutie pie just happens to be lucky number 86 in my list. Her name, or nam de plum as they say up in Canada (Quebec side of the country), is Pure Dee and she hails from America's Great White neighbor to the north. She seems to have a real interesting personality, not shallow at all, as can be sensed from her Myspace profile:

About me:
All I can say is that I'm a young, fun, crazy Canadian girl that loves to have a great time. I love taking good care of myself (that includes the gym, spa, tanning), not just for myself, but to look great for all of you! I'm a people person and love getting to know people from all walks of life (boys are lots of fun, though, I have to say!). I enjoy partying at clubs every now and then, particularly shakin' my ass and rack on the dance floor! Nothin' wrong with a cocktail every now and then (or a cock on its own!). Shopping also happens to be one of my favorite pass-times. What chick doesn't love to shop? I love skinny jeans and wicked stylish purses.

Who I'd like to meet: The Nudge(*)












(*) may or may not have actually said those exact words. I killed a mosquito on my computer screen and couldn't bother to clean it off. I would just expect that that is what it would say.

1 comments:

toughie said...

SHe looks like she would be real stuck up, but I love the one about grabbing a cock

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting