Latest in Nudge

6.06.2009

Jenn Sterger- FSU Nole Girl and Nudge Heartbreaker



Possessor of Hearts-Jenn Sterger


My one sided love affair with Jenn Sterger has been going on for about two years now. Another three months and her order of protection runs out. So in honor of the 18 month anniversary of her sending me to jail, I'd like to offer up this tribute post. Call it a mea culpa so to speak.

For those of you unfamiliar with Little Jenn, or as I call her "My Little Cowgirl Hottie." She was first "discovered" at a Florida State football game wearing her cowgirl outfit with her friends. The cameras panned onto them and Brent Musberger said something like "Three thousand high school boys just applied to Florida State after that." And it was off and running. Her and her friends became mainstays at the FSU games. Since then, this bright hottie has turned into a facebook princess (whatever that is), has landed in Maxim, and currently works as the sideline reporter for the NY Jets pre-game. Here's her website, but it's not all that good. Give me a call Jenn, maybe I could fix it up for you. Say what you want, at least this post is sports related. that has to count for something right.









4 comments:

NinersRULEtheNation said...

I've always been in love with this girl. SHe is outrageously hot. I think I might have to start watching those crappy Jets this year....nah. I'll stick with my Niners

Hanoi Rocks said...

Looks too much like Jenifer Love Hewitt. Not cutting it

SFGiants Fanatic said...

I watched every Jet game this year and never heard of her till now. WHat have they been keeping her in their lockerroom

Anonymous said...

I really like this site. Nice job.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Free Web Hosting